Get ready for our spring 2011 issue
A look at what's coming up next
On Friday March 4th, 2011Print
The spring 2011 issue of Precedent arrives next week — look for it on desks and law school campuses starting Tuesday, March 8.
In our cover story, we step into the secretive world of lawyers’ lawyers — the elite group of tight-lipped Toronto litigators that firms and individuals call on during times of legal crisis.
Also in this issue:
- stats and rankings on which Toronto sports teams offer the best value for your client-entertainment buck;
- a profile of a lawyer who specializes in tracking down counterfeit products and the people who profit from them;
- an op-ed by two ACLU lawyers comparing Canadian and U.S. access to information laws;
- advice on how to handle an absentee mentor;
- a look at six things made by, for and/or about lawyers; and much more.
Don’t miss it — grab your copy when you see it next week. We’ll also be rolling out select content from the new issue here on our website.